3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSandgalls Drive, Lakenheath, Brandon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Gardens, off street parking
- Oil fired central heating
Situated in this cul de sac position overlooking the green this detached bungalow offers versatile accommodation and would benefit from some cosmetic improvements.
This detached bungalow is situated in a very pleasant cul de sac position overlooking a green and provides versatile accommodation and benefits from a fully fitted modern kitchen, three bedrooms and a good size living room. This bungalow could benefit from some cosmetic improvements but offers a superb home in a very pleasant setting.
The Accommodation Comprises
An Enclosed Porch
To the side of the property an enclosed porch provides access directly into the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units with an integrated dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for an oven and space for a fridge freezer, serving hatch to living room.
Living Room 16' 3" x 12' ( 4.95m x 3.66m )
With two radiators, TV point, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.00m )
With a range of fitted wardrobes and fitted chest of drawers, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
With double doors leading out onto the rear garden, radiator.
Which provides access into (bedroom three), with plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.08m )
Providing a bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, tiled walls, vinyl floor covering, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fitted wall mirror.
To the front of the property there is a garden which is mainly shingled with some mature shrubs and plants and a driveway to the side provides parking for two - three vehicles. Although there is a garage/workshop with power at this moment in time the addition of the porch to the side does restrict vehicular access into this garage so presently it is being used as a workshop/storage room. To the rear of the property there is a fully fenced and enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
Heading towards Lakenheath High Street from Eriswll and turn right onto Broom Road and then turn left onto Sandgalls Road. Continue along Sandgalls Road and
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63108368.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.