4 bedroom link detached house for saleWebb Close, Springfield, Chelmsford
- Four Bedrooms
- Kitchen & Utility
- Two En Suites
- Three Reception Rooms & Study
- Front & Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
Extended four bedroom family home, a welcoming entrance hall allows access to the front facing lounge as well as the dining room which allows access to the extension incorporating a family room and accompanying study. Four good sized bedrooms with two en suites.
Entrance Door To:
Doors to living room, kitchen, dining room, garage and cloakroom with stairs leading up to first floor landing.
Double glazed obscured window to front view with low level flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin, part tiled wall and heated towel rail.
Living Room 14' 3" into bay window x 13' 9" ( 4.34m into bay window x 4.19m )
Double glazed bay window to front view and double glazed window to side view with wooden shutters, fireplace with surround and two radiators.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
French doors to family room with covered radiator.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and tiled splashbacks. Integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood over and integrated fridge freezer. Double glazed window to rear overlooking rear garden with under stairs storage cupboard.
Utility Room 5' 8" x 5' 8" ( 1.73m x 1.73m )
Matching eye and base level units with stainless steel inset sink and drainer, cupboards for additional storage and space and plumbing for washing machine.
Family Room 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Door to study with tiled flooring, spot lighting, radiator and double glazed bi-folding doors leading to rear garden.
Study 9' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear view and radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access with cupboard housing mega flow system and extra overhead storage cupboard. Doors leading to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 3" maximum x 11' 6" ( 4.34m maximum x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front view with wooden shutters, two built in wardrobes, radiator and door to en suite.
Modern wet room suite with double glazed obscured window to side view and consisting of low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, walk in shower and under floor heating.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" into recess x 9' 6" maximum ( 4.14m into recess x 2.90m maximum )
Double glazed window to front view with wooden shutters, radiator with door to en suite.
Modern wet room suite with double glazed obscured window to front view and consisting of low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, walk in shower and under floor heating.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" maximum x 8' 10" maximum ( 3.38m maximum x 2.69m maximum )
Double glazed window to rear view with built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 6" into recess x 8' 7" plus recess ( 4.11m into recess x 2.62m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear view and radiator.
Suite with double glazed window to rear view with part tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over.
Hardstanding driveway with access to garage.
Tiled patio seating area with part decking, remainder laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs to border enclosed by wood panel fencing with shed to remain.
Garage 18' 4" x 8' 5" ( 5.59m x 2.57m )
Power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63108401.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.