3 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Court, Wansford
- Sought After Village Location
- Stone Built
- Fully Modernised
- Bathroom and Cloakroom
- En Suite to Master
- Off Road Parking
- Single Garage
- Ornamental Garden
* Sought After Village Location
* Stone Built
* FULLY MODERNISED
* Bathroom and Cloakroom
* EN SUITE TO MASTER
* Off Road Parking
* Single Garage
* Ornamental Garden
We are pleased to offer this stone built property, situated in the very popular village of Wansford. The house located in a private court has been lovingly modernised to include under floor heating throughout the ground floor. At the heart of this home is a magnificent spacious lounge with dining area. It has full height double glazed windows and French doors to the side aspect allowing the light to flood in making this room an outstanding centre piece of this home. The kitchen has also been given a touch of class with white composite worktops to a fully fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and en suite to master bedroom. Gated access from the front of the property leads to a court yard garden with open views. Outside there is off road parking and a single garage. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has on offer.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Coving to ceiling, radiator.
Refitted with two piece suite wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled splashback, oak flooring with under floor heating, coving to ceiling.
2.97m x 2.41m (9'9" x 7'11") Oak flooring with under floor heating, sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect opening to
8.41m x 6.02m max (27'7" x 19'9") Oak flooring with under floor heating, coving to ceiling with lantern skylight, sealed unit double glazed window to front overlooking front garden, fire place with stone brick surround and solid fuel burner. Hardwood full height double glazed floor to ceiling windows and French doors to garden.
3.28m max x 2.95m max (10'9"x 9'8") Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, worktop space over with under lighting and cornice trims. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated fridge, freezer, and dishwasher. Fitted built-in eye level electric fan assisted oven, plus combination oven, built-in four ring halogen hob with extractor hood over. Oak flooring with under floor heating, coving to ceiling, sealed unit double glazed window to rear, hardwood double glazed door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, door to:
4.17m excluding wardrobe x 2.97m (13'8" x 9'9") Double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wardrobes with sliding door, radiator, door to:
Fitted three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, wash hand basin in a vanity unit and low-level WC with hidden cistern, heated towel rail, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, sealed unit double glazed window to rear.
4.50m excluding wardrobe x 2.24m x (14'9" x 7'4") Two wall lights, sealed unit double glazed window to side, fitted with a range of wardrobes with sliding door, radiator.
3.38m x 2.95m (11'1" x 9'8") Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted three piece suite comprising double shower enclosure with fitted waterfall and hand held shower and glass screen, wash hand basin in vanity unit and stainless steel mixer tap, low-level WC with hidden cistern, heated towel rail, tiled surround, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, sealed unit double glazed window to front.
Side garden with a variety of shrubs, enclosed by stone wall and wooden panelled fencing, flagstone sun patio with seating, gated side access. Side personal access door to garage with power and light, double doors to front with off road parking for a vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63108914.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.