3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStafford Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire
Sold STC £395,000
- Superbly presented and substantially extended traditional semi detached family home
- Highly sought after residential location
- Enclosed porch and reception hall
- Impressive 28' through family lounge
- Superb open plan quality fitted family dining kitchen
- Charming sitting room and useful ground floor shower room
- 3 first floor bedrooms and quality re-fitted bathroom
- Garage and walled and gated driveway
- Immaculately maintained and private rear garden
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
This much improved and substantially extended luxury semi detached family home enjoys an outstanding setting on the northern side of the cathedral city of Lichfield. Ideally placed for access to city centre amenities, the property has an outstanding accommodation layout and is presented to a very good standard throughout, in particular the impressive open plan family dining kitchen which is beautifully fitted with a range of quality appliances. Set well back off the road with a gated driveway, an early viewing of this splendid property is strongly recommended.
Property ref: 121_863_4071176
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63108968.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4071176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.