4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorthcroft Road W13
- Excellent Development Potential
- Four bedroom End of Terrace House
- Planning permssion for Loft, rear and rear infill extensions
- In need of updating
- Close to Fielding Primary School
- Private Garage to Rear
- Walking distance to Piccadilly Line Tube
- Close to the shopping amenities of Northfield Avenue
This four bed end-of-terrace house, needing refurbishment throughout also comes with the benefit of Planning permission for a loft extension, rear extension and rear infill extension. Ideally located close to the ever popular Fielding Primary School and the shopping and transport facilities of Northfield Avenue (Picadilly Line Tube).
The property offers four bedrooms, two reception rooms, family bathroom, ground floor shower room and a private garage.
This house is perfect for a family looking to put their own mark on a property and could also make an ideal investment opportunity..
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63109391.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kurt Fuller, Ealing, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.