2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLloyd Street, Rutherglen, GLASGOW
Sold STC £89,995
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- BAY WINDOWED LOUNGE
- MODERN FITTED BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS MASTER EN-SUITE
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW UNITS
A beautifully presented ground floor apartment enjoying a prime position within this popular and established modern development.
This conveniently situated ground floor apartment is presented to the market in excellent order and provides generously proportioned accommodation comprising shared entrance with security entry system welcoming reception hall, attractive bay windowed lounge, modern fitted breakfasting kitchen, two double bedrooms master with luxury en-suite and a well equipped bathroom. The property further features a system of electric heating, double glazed window units and fresh and neutral decorative theme. Externally the property sits amidst well maintained landscaped garden grounds whilst in addition a convenient off street parking bay is also allocated. Offering an excellent opportunity for the discerning purchaser. Early viewing is advised.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.70m x 2.62m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.70m x 2.62m )
Lounge 16' 11" x 14' 4" ( 5.16m x 4.37m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63110177.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.