Light Industrial for saleHigh Street, Scaldwell, NORTHAMPTON, NN6
- 0.81 acres (0.33 hectares)
- Situated on a site measuring approximately 0.81 acres (0.326 hectares).
- Includes two storey office accomodation
- External stores / workshops
- Large surfaced, secure yard
- Located on the edge of Scaldwell Village
The property is situated on the edge of Scaldwell village, a short distance from the neighbouring, larger village of Brixworth from where there is good access onto the A508 Northampton to Market Harborough Road which in turn provides direct access to the A14 (M1/A1) Link Road at Junction 2.
The nearby village of Brixworth has expanded considerably during the course of the last 20 years and provides a wide range of local amenities, to include Public Houses, garages and various shops. There are several prominent companies who have established business operations in the village, to include Mercedes Ilmor Ltd.
The property comprises a number of offices at ground and first floor level, along with external stores / workshops, all situated on a site measuring approximately 0.81 acres (0.326 hectares).
The office accommodation provides a number of individual offices over two levels, with a reception area, WC's and kitchen facilities located on the ground floor. In addition to this the site also provides accommodation for training, together with a paint store, workers canteen and WC's.
Externally there is a brick paved car park to the front of the offices. Whilst to the side and rear, there is a large, secure surfaced yard area well suited for storage purposed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63111020.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Underwoods, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.