2 bedroom terraced house for saleTalavera Road, Canterbury, Kent
Sold STC £200,000
- 2 bedroom mid-terrace home
- Off-road parking
- Chain free and vacant
- Refurbished property
- Great Location and close to City centre
- EPC energy rating D (68)
A refurbished, chain free and vacant 2 bedroom end of terrace home with off-road parking and good-sized garden on the outskirts of the residential development area in Canterbury, Kent.This lovely property was previously military family accommodation, presented to a very high standard, and ideal for first time buyers, young families, those seeking to downsize or as an investment opportunity.A financial and legal incentive for the amount of £750 is available, subject to terms and conditions, on completion of purchase. Contact Ward and Partners for more information.
- Entrance Porch: 3'11 x 3'2 (1.19m x 0.97m)
- Entrance Hall: 12'3 max x 8'7 max (3.74m x 2.62m)
- Lounge/Diner: 19'7 x 12'3 (5.97m x 3.74m)
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 8'10 (3.25m x 2.69m)
- Landing: 8'0 max x 5'10 max (2.44m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 max x 9'10 to fitted wardrobe (3.97m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 max x 9'7 to door recess (4.07m x 2.92m)
- Bathroom: 5'6 x 5'2 (1.68m x 1.58m)
- Toilet: 6'5 x 2'7 (1.96m x 0.79m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63111284.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10344549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.