4 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGreenhead, Alva
Sold STC £45,000
- 4 Bedroom Ground Floor flat.
- Spacious Lounge
- Generous Gardens
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing & Driveway
- EPC-D(58)**CLOSING DATE MONDAY 28TH NOVEMBER AT 12NOON**
**CLOSING DATE MONDAY 28TH NOVEMBER AT 12NOON**An exceptionally sized 4 bedroom ground floor flat, with off street parking and large private gardens, which will make this an ideal investment purchase or substantial family home.
**CLOSING DATE MONDAY 28TH NOVEMBER AT 12NOON**The flat is entered through its own main door and offers well-proportioned accommodation consisting of entrance vestibule, hallway, bright and spacious lounge, breakfasting kitchen with an array of modern floor and wall units, four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Internally the flat does require some degree of modernisation but does offer excellent potential. It should be noted that the property is being sold with no guarantees or warranties.
The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating has been installed. The gated garden to the front of the home provides off street parking and further lawn section. The rear garden, which is laid to lawn, has been fully enclosed by substantial timber fencing to aid privacy and security.
Alva is a popular town, situated with the attractive Hillfoots as a backdrop, approximately 4 miles from Stirling and has good access onto the motorway networks for the main industrial and commercial centres of Central Scotland. There are many local services and amenities within the locality including a health centre, shops and excellent local authority schools as well as Dollar Academy, which is approximately six miles away.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' 6" max ( 3.81m x 1.98m max )
Living Room 16' 6" x 11' 4" max ( 5.03m x 3.45m max )
Bedroom 13' x 12' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 12' 5" x 9' 7" plus door recess ( 3.78m x 2.92m plus door recess )
Bedroom 12' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 12' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.78m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63112064.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.