4 bedroom terraced house for saleBuckthorn Road, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
Sold STC £230,000
- Four Bedroom
- Town House
- Two En Suites
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Lounge Dining Room
- Garage and Parking
- Family Sized Rear Garden
- Fronts to Green Land
*Two En Suites
*Kitchen Breakfast Room
*Lounge Dining Room
*Garage and Parking
*Family Sized Rear Garden
*Fronts to Green Land
Two storage cupboards, stairs leading to first floor landing and door to:
2.79m x 3.10m (9'2" x 10'2") plus wardrobe
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and door to:
1.73m x 2.57m (5'8" x 8'5")
Fitted three piece suite comprising wash hand basin with splash back tiles, tiled double shower enclosure and close coupled WC, radiator.
2.79m x 3.02m (9'2" x 9'11") into recess
Laminate laid flooring with UPVC double doors opening to the rear garden and radiator..
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, UPVC double glazed door to rear garden and radiator.
5.41m x 2.92m (17'9" x 9'7")
Radiator, stairs to second floor and doors to:
4.90m x 3.02m (16'1" x 9'11") into recess
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over base units, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built-in fridge and freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, built-in electric fan assisted oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, 2 UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
4.93m x 5.03m (16'2" x 16'6") into recess
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, gas point for gas fire, Television point and radiator.
Wardrobe, fitted carpet, door to:
3.38m x 4.95m (11'1" x 16'3") into wardrobes
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, two double fitted wardrobes, radiator and door to:
1.88m x 0.94m (6'2" x 3'1")
Fitted three piece suite comprising, low level WC, pedestal wash basin with splash back tiles and tiled recess shower enclosure, radiator.
2.59m x 2.46m (8'6" x 8'1") plus recess doorway
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with splashback tiles and close coupled WC, UPVC frosted double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
There is a patio seating area with timber decking stepping down to the laid to lawn garden with wooden timber panelled fence, well stocked mature borders and gated access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63112592.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM200484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.