4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRollesby, NR29
Withdrawn from Market
- GUIDE PRICE £380,000 - £400,000
- Four double bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- 27ft Kitchen/breakfast room
- Landscaped front and rear garden
- Modern bathroom suites
- Field views to the front
- Set back from the main road
- Close to Norfolk Broads
- Situated on just under 1/2 Acre (stms)
**SET BACK FROM THE ROAD** GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000** Early viewings are recommended for this four double bedroom, detached bungalow located minutes away from the sublime Norfolk coastline. Main features inside include a large, 27ft kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room and living room. All of the bedrooms are off the hallway, as well as two bathrooms. One of the bedrooms also has an en-suite. The property has a large rear garden with ample off-street parking and a garage to the back. Modern UPVC double glazing means when inside the property, you can hardly hear traffic noise from the road. Also situated minutes away from the local amenities of Rollesby/Martham village. Located close to the property is a bus stop going into Norwich City Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63112685.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7268546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Brundall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.