3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Benedicts Road, Brandon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Replacement Sealed unit UPVC windows
- Extended bathroom
- 24 ft long garage
This detached bungalow is situated within a much sought after location adjacent to Gas House Drove. It has accommodation comprising: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, inner hallway, two bedrooms plus bedroom three/dining and an extended bathroom. There are gardens front & rear and a garage.
This detached bungalow is situated within a much sought after location adjacent to Gas House drove, popular for dog owners and walkers. It has accommodation which comprises: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, inner hallway, two bedrooms plus bedroom three/dining and an extended bathroom. There are gardens front and rear and there is a car port in addition to the brick built garage,
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
With textured ceiling, radiator.
Living Room 15' 8" x 13' 5" ( 4.78m x 4.09m )
With gas fire to back boiler, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 11' 2" (8ft11 min) ( 3.84m x 3.40m (8ft11 min) )
With one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with cupboards below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units with concealed lighting below, built in gas hob with cooker hood above, built in electric oven, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, built in pantry/storage cupboard, space for fridge freezer, access to loft space (with ladder and light fitted) coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side, sealed unit UPVC door to side and radiator.
Built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, coved and textured ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
With fitted wardrobes and bedside cabinets, wall lighting, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" min to wardrobe x 7' ( 2.72m min to wardrobe x 2.13m )
With built in wardrobe, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three/ Dining Room 11' 2" x 8' ( 3.40m x 2.44m )
Situated between the kitchen and the living room, with coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 7' 11" (plus 7 ft 3 by 4 ft 7 entry) ( 2.18m x 2.41m (plus 7 ft 3 by 4 ft 7 entry) )
Being fully tiled and having close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower mixer tap over, electric vent, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side.
The front garden has been paved for ease of maintenance and has shrub and floral beds, there is a brick weave driveway to the side of the property and carport plus outside tap and outside lights. This in turn leads to the brick built garage which measures 24 ft long by 9 ft 3 wide, has an up and over metal door, is part partitioned, has power and light connected, single glazed timber frame window to side and timber framed door to rear garden. The rear garden itself features a large paved patio with lawn beyond, there are raised beds, outside lighting and external weatherproof power supply
All main services are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street turning left at the traffic lights into Thetford Road. Continue along Thetford Road turning left into St Benedicts Road (opposite the convenience store) continue along St Benedicts Road to the far end where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63113900.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD104458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.