2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeckett Street, Faversham, ME13
- Appealing Character Cottage
- Highly Favoured Conservation Area
- Short Stroll to Historic Faversham
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Attic Room
- Lounge with Woodburning Stove
- Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility Area
- Useful & Useable Cellar
- Cottage-Style Rear Garden
DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING APPROVAL - An appealing character cottage situated in the highly favoured conservation area and conveniently located within a short stroll of the medieval and historic market town of Faversham yet tucked away from the hustle and bustle. The comfortable accommodation comprises two double bedrooms plus a spacious attic room easily accessed by a staircase, bathroom, lounge with woodburning stove and stairs to a useful cellar which the current owners use as an office/hobby room, dining room, kitchen and utility area. A pretty cottage-style rear garden is ideal for alfresco living and entertaining family and friends. Faversham offers a wide array of amenities including a mainline railway station (0.5 miles) and a range of independent retailers and educational facilities including the reputable Queen Elizabeth Grammary School. Faversham is within easy access of the A2/M2 and subsequent motorway networks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3684454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Smith Estate Agents, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.