5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDerby Road, Bradford
- Extended semi detached property
- Larger than average kitchen
- Six bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Popular location
- Viewing is essential!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this EXTENDED semi detached property which benefits from SIX BEDROOMS, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS plus a LARGER THAN AVERAGE KITCHEN and an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. An early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment!
Offered for sale is this extended semi detached property which offers ample living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds & Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs wet room, thru lounge, dining room, kitchen, five bedrooms plus sitting room/ bedroom six and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing, useful understairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Downstairs Wet Room
A three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, hand wash basin, a W.C, central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Thru Lounge 22' x 11' 8" ( 6.71m x 3.56m )
A spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fireplace, two central heating radiators and windows to the front and rear elevations.
Dining Room 17' 1" max x 15' max ( 5.21m max x 4.57m max )
"L" shaped room.
With two central heating radiators and a window to the side elevation.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 7' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.18m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator and a window to the side elevation.
Sitting Room/ Bedroom Six 16' 5" x 7' 9" ( 5.00m x 2.36m )
Used as a bedroom by the current owner. Having a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.30m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' ( 3.53m x 3.35m )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.34m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 13' 6" x 7' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.34m )
With a central heating radiator and patio doors leading to the balcony.
Bedroom Five 8' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.34m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, chrome towel rail radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a low maintenance garden to the front of the property and an enclosed garden with a decking area and a shed to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63115607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.