3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOaklands, Little Snoring, FAKENHAM
Sold STC £200,000
- Guide Price £200,000-£220,000
- Recently Renovated
- Popular Village Location
- Great First Time Buy or Family Home
- Ample Off Road Parking and Large Garden
- Viewing Essential
Offered with No Onward Chain this semi detached house has been recently renovated and is priced to sell. The property sits on a generous plot which gives a high degree of privacy and accommodation comprises: three bedrooms, lounge, modern kitchen, dining room, bathroom and shower room. View Now!
UPVC double glazed door to front, fitted cupboard housing electrics, laminate flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 4" plus recess ( 3.58m x 3.45m plus recess )
Fireplace, digital energy "A" rated convector wall heater and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 17' 8" x 8' plus recess ( 5.38m x 2.44m plus recess )
Ceiling downlighters,digital energy "A" rated convector wall heater, laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear and UPVC double glazed French doors leading into the garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 7" x 6' ( 5.05m x 1.83m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood over. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar and laminate flooring. Two velux windows and UPVC double glazed window and door to side.
WC, wash hand basin, shower and tiled splashbacks. digital energy "A" rated convector wall heater and UPVC double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 8" plus recess ( 3.45m x 3.25m plus recess )
Inset spot lights, digital energy "A" rated convector wall heater and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" plus recess x 10' maximum ( 3.25m plus recess x 3.05m maximum )
Electric wall heater, inset spot lights, digital energy "A" rated convector wall heater and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 1" maximum ( 2.95m x 2.16m maximum )
Inset wall lights, digital energy "A" rated convector wall heater, cupboard housing hot water cylinder and UPVC double glazed window to side.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Ceiling downlighters, digital energy "A" rated convector wall heater and UPVC double glazed window to side.
The property is situated on a generous plot and the driveway provides ample off road parking. There is a gate and a pathway which leads to the front entrance door and the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area and pergola. The rear garden is enclosed and gives a high degree of privacy.
The heating system is a fully programmable, digital energy "A" rated convector heating system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63115685.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.