2 bedroom apartment for salePremier House, 112 Station Road, Edgware
- Brand New 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge With Fully Fitted Kitchen With All Appliances
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower
- Family Bathroom
- Audio And Video Entry Phone System
- Walking Distance To Edgware Tube Station
- Potential Rental Income of £1,450pcm
- Chain Free
- Close to Local Amenities
*SPACIOUS BRAND NEW 2 BED, 2 BATH APARTMENT*
Conveniently located on the High Street in Edgware and within a short walk to Edgware Tube Station (Northern Line), is this delightful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1st floor flat in a landmark development in Premier House. The property offers a contemporary living accommodation, including fully fitted kitchen with open dining area, master bedroom with en-suite shower, modern family bathroom, lift and audio entry phone system. The property is offered on the market chain free and would make an excellent First Time Buyers purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63116588.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OYS1002632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oyster Properties , Stanmore . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.