Shop for saleKilburn High Road, London
945 sq. ft.
- 945 sq ft (87 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this well established Italian Restaurant situated on the busy Kilburn High Road in London with plenty of footfall and also near to many o
- The nearest station is Brondesbury.
- The property offers a high quality Italian Restaurant within an affluent area of North West London.
- The high quality fresh food prepared on site has we understand proved to be extremely popular among its clientele throughout North West London and for this reason the restaurant enjoys a lot of custom
- The company we believe to be financially very successful with a high turnover, low rent and rates seating currently 57 people and is served by an outstanding team of professional staff.
- The business was we understand established in 2000.
- Use A3 with the benefit of having an alcohol licence to midnight.
- Rental £20,500 per annum
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this well established Italian Restaurant situated on the busy Kilburn High Road in London with plenty of footfall and also near to many other High Street and local retailers, traffic and located on the corner of Buckley Road and adjoining the Tricyle Theatre.
The nearest station is Brondesbury.
The property offers a high quality Italian Restaurant within an affluent area of North West London.
The high quality fresh food prepared on site has we understand proved to be extremely popular among its clientele throughout North West London and for this reason the restaurant enjoys a lot of customers and good profit margins.
The company we believe to be financially very successful with a high turnover, low rent and rates seating currently 57 people and is served by an outstanding team of professional staff.
The business was we understand established in 2000.
Use A3 with the benefit of having an alcohol licence to midnight.
Rental £20,500 per annum exclusive.
Premium £125,000 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Lease 20 years from June 2016 with rent reviews every 3 years on a full repairing and insuring basis.
Business rates £8,349.00 per annum payable for the year ending 31/03/2017. However, it is recommended that all interested parties make their own enquiries with the local rating department at the London Borough of Brent.
Size 945 sq ft approx including basement and forecourt.
Opening hours Monday - Sunday 12 pm - Late.
Staff owner managed with 3 staff and 1 delivery driver.
Basement storage with walk in fridge.
Turnover with we understand a current turnover in excess of £182,000 per annum approx.
Legal costs to be confirmed.
Local authority London Borough of Brent.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63117245.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26633310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.