2 bedroom terraced house for salePurlwell Lane, Batley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000***
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Useful Loft Space & Cellar
- Close To Batley Town Centre
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating (Where Stated)
***Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000*** Offered with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom mid terrace property comprising of: entrance vestibule, lounge, kitchen/ diner, cellar, two 1st floor double bedroom and house bathroom. Having a small garden to front and a paved yard to rear with communal access.
***Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000***
Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
Timber door to front.
Lounge 15' 10" To Chimney Recess x 14' ( 4.83m To Chimney Recess x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and picture rail. Timber fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 9' 1" x 12' 8" Max ( 2.77m x 3.86m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, central heating boiler and radiator. Plumbing for washing machine, door to rear lobby and double glazed window to front.
Double glazed door to rear, tiled flooring and access to cellar.
Cellar 15' 11" Max x 6' 4" Max ( 4.85m Max x 1.93m Max )
Double glazed window to front and tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and airing cupboard. Access to loft via ladder.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 10' 8" To Chimney Recess ( 4.29m x 3.25m To Chimney Recess )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 9' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 4' 10" x 11' ( 1.47m x 3.35m )
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Attic Space 8' 6" Max x 15' 10" Max ( 2.59m Max x 4.83m Max )
Velux window to rear, power and light.
To the front of the property is a small garden and to the rear is a paved garden with communal access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63118247.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.