1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleArthur Road, Fakenham
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £120,000-£125,000
- One Double Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Enclosed Garden and Parking
Fantastic Investment Opportunity or First Time Buy on a extremely popular development on the edge of Fakenham. The property benefits from a enclosed rear garden laid out to ease of maintenance and gives a high degree of privacy. Viewing is essential!
A rare opprtunity to purchase a one bedroom starter home on a popular development on the edge of Fakenham. The property benefits from a private and well maintained rear garden. Viewing essential!
UPVC double glazed door to side. Fitted cupboard housing the electrics and opening to:
Lounge-Diner 12' 2" to include stairs x 12' 2" ( 3.71m to include stairs x 3.71m )
Storage heater, television point and UPVC double glazed French doors to rear leading into the garden. Multi-pane door to:
Kitchen 12' 2" x 5' 5" ( 3.71m x 1.65m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space for free standing cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Vinyl flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access, fitted wardrobes and cupboard housing hot water cylinder with overhead lockers.
Bedroom 11' 5" x 8' 9" plus recess ( 3.48m x 2.67m plus recess )
Storage heater and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
There is allocated parking. The rear garden which is laid out for ease of maintenance with shrub and plant borders, a patio seating area and a garden shed. Enclosed and giving a high degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63118298.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.