3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOxford Road, St Johns, Wakefield
- 3 Bed Mature Semi
- Set within a highly regarded road within St Johns
- UPVC and GCH
- Excellent schools and local amenities
- Off road parking and 23' Garage
Mature Semi-detached property located in the heart of St Johns. A highly regarded area for the professional family with good access to Wakefield Girls High, QEGS, local hospitals as well as good link roads to Wakefield City Centre and Leeds. Viewing by appointment.
Mature Semi-detached property located in the heart of St Johns. A highly regarded area for the professional family with good access to Wakefield Girls High, QEGS, local hospitals as well as good link roads to Wakefield City Centre and Leeds. The property comprises of welcoming entrance hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs w.c., 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has generous off road parking to the front, well stocked gardens to the rear as well as a larger than average garage. Viewing by appointment to appreciate this mature property.
Entrance door with single glazed panels leading into the entrance hallway.
Good size entrance hallway with deep skirting boards, plate rail, radiator, staircase access to the first floor.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Partially tiled walls, w.c
Kitchen 13' 6" x 6' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.08m )
Obscured glazed door into the kitchen. Upvc window to the side aspect. A range of base and wall units, strip lighting, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, pace for other white goods, vinyl floor, tiled walls. Open access leading into the pantry with space for washing machine and dryer and some shelving.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 12' 11" to the alcove ( 3.91m x 3.94m to the alcove )
Upvc french doors leading to the rear gardens. Radiator, picture rail, coving to ceiling.
Lounge 15' 11" intothe bay window x 12' 11" to the alcove ( 4.85m intothe bay window x 3.94m to the alcove )
Upvc bay window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, ceiling feature rose, gas fire to the wall, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Upvc window to the side aspect. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 16' 6" into the bay window x 12' 11" Max ( 5.03m into the bay window x 3.94m Max )
Upvc bay window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes, dado rail, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.94m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Deep skirting boards, radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 9' 3" ( 2.11m x 2.82m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, deep skirting boards.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Low level flush w.c., panelled bath with twin taps, shower over, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, radiator, full height storage spaces, tiled walls.
Double driveway provides off road parking to the front of the property leading to a garage with an up and over door. Well stocked gardens front and rear and fenced boundaries to the rear of the property.
Garage 23' 2" x 9' 2" ( 7.06m x 2.79m )
With up and over door.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 1st exit and continue on Northgate. Take a right onto Oxford Road. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63118325.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.