3 bedroom town house for saleSpringfield Grange, Wakefield
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000
- 3 Bedroomed End Town House
- Stylishly presented throughout
- Generous off road parking
- Ideal small family home
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000. Set within a cul-de-sac this 3 bedroomed End Town House is stylishly presented throughout and offers an excellent home for the growing family. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this attractive home.
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000. Set within a cul-de-sac this 3 bedroomed End Town House is stylishly presented throughout and offers an excellent home for the growing family. Comprising of lounge, open plan dining kitchen, conservatory overlooking the enclosed rear gardens with a great deal of privacy, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has generous off road parking to the front. Ideal for the small family. Ideally located with good access to Wakefield City Centre, Train stations and M1 motorway. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this attractive home.
White upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed panels and brass fixtures leading into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 10" Max x 12' 11" tothe staircase ( 4.22m Max x 3.94m tothe staircase )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator beneath, dado rail, coving to ceiling, ceiling light on dimmer switch control, tv point, telephone point, living flame gas fireplace with a marble style base and back with ornate hearth. Smoke alarm. Staircase access leading to the first floor.
Open Plan Dining Kitchen 10' 5" Max x 13' 9" ( 3.18m Max x 4.19m )
Upvc window overlooking the rear of the property and the conservatory. Sliding upvc patio doors leading to the conservatory. Laminate floor, dado rail, feature arch leading into the kitchen. Modern and contemporary kitchen in a range of walnut style furniture, base and wall units, cornice, plinths, pan drawers and chrome fixtures, integrated four ring gas hob, double filter extractor fan above, grill and oven beneath, space for other white goods, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, partially tiled walls, laminate work surface, strip lighting to ceiling. In the Dining Area: Dado rail, radiator with thermostat, understairs pantry provides storage and houses the fuse box.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 12' 2" ( 2.77m x 3.71m )
Overlooking the rear gardens with a good deal of privacy. Laminate floor, deep skirting boards in a wood finish, electric sockets.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" Max x 8' 6" ( 3.61m Max x 2.59m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator with thermostat, full height built-in wardrobes with drawers beneath in a walnut style finish, airing cupboard over the bulkhead provides storage.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator with thermostat.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.88m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator with thermostat, laminate flooring.
Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with twin taps, shower over the bath and shower screen, w.c., pedestal wash basin with twin taps, cushion vinyl flooring, extractor fan, tiling to the walls.
Generous tarmacadam and paved driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles to the front, access to the side of the property leading to the rear gardens with a good deal of privacy. Lawned area to the rear, pebbled patio terrace, timber framed shed and security lighting.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. Take a left onto Rushworth Street. Right onto Laburnum Road. Left onto Wentworth Terrace. Left onto Bond Street. Right onto Burton Street. Left onto Flanshaw Road. Right onto Flanshaw Lane. Left onto Springfield Grange. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63118340.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.