3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClay Gardens, Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £335,000
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Two further bedrooms
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles
- Sitting/Dining room with doors leading to rear garden
A three bedroom, semi-detached house on the Parklands development with en suite shower room to master bedroom and off road parking for two vehicles, this well presented family residence should be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
A three bedroom, semi-detached house on the Parklands development with en suite shower room to master bedroom and off road parking for two vehicles, this well presented family residence should be viewed early to avoid disappointment. Comprising: entrance hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Doors to sitting room, kitchen, and cloakroom, wood effect flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Sitting/ Dining Room 14' 7" x 13' ( 4.45m x 3.96m )
Double glazed double patio doors to rear garden with double glazed sidelights, double glazed window to side, two radiators.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' x 7' 11" ( 4.88m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of white gloss storage units at base and eye level with wood effect work surfaces over, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic dishwasher, plumbing for dishwasher, built in double oven and gas hob, space for double fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, wood effect flooring. Double glazed window to front, obscure window to side, radiator.
Fitted with white low level wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap, radiator, extractor fan.
Doors to bedrooms two, three and family bathroom, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 13' ( 3.78m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.38m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising: low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard under, panelled bath, thermostatic mixer shower over, glass shower screen, extractor fan.
Door to master suite.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
Two velux windows, radiator, storage cupboard, door to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with white suite comprising: low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, double glazed dormer window to front, wood effect flooring, radiator.
Rear garden with patio, lawned area and raised decking.
Driveway providing parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63118421.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS102219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.