3 bedroom bungalow for saleHolbeach Drove Gate, Holbeach Drove, Spalding
Sold STC £179,950
- Spacious Chalet Bungalow
- Rural Village Location
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sun Lounge
- Large Good Sized Garden
PUBLIC NOTICE - William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £195,000 for The Forme, Holbeach Drove gate, Holbeach Drove, PE12 0PX. Anyone Wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 34 Makret Place Long Sutton, PE12 9JF, 01406363224
PUBLIC NOTICE - William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £195,000 for The Forme, Holbeach Drove gate, Holbeach Drove, PE12 0PX. Anyone Wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 34 Makret Place Long Sutton, PE12 9JF, 01406363224 Spacious Chalet Bungalow in rural village location. Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge/Diner, Utility, Cloakroom, Large Sun Lounge, Ground Floor Bedroom, 2 First Floor Bedrooms and Bathroom. Garage. Good Sized garden.
with UPVC entrance door with side panel, stairs to first floor, central heating thermostat. Radiator.
having low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, window to side, radiator, tiled floor, coved ceiling.
Lounge: 17' 11" x 11' ( 5.46m x 3.35m )
with window to front, fireplace having slate hearth, open grate (not tested) four wall light points, radiator, TV point, coved ceiling. Arch to dining area.
Dining Area; 8' 1" x 7' ( 2.46m x 2.13m )
with double single glazed doors giving access to sun lounge, radiator, laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
Kitchen: 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
having a range of units at base and wall level, stainless steel sink, worktops and tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor, window to rear, door giving access to sun lounge.
Sun Lounge: 21' 6" x 7' 3" ( 6.55m x 2.21m )
with UPVC door to side giving access to garden. Oil fired boiler (not tested) tiled floor, plumbing for automatic washing machine, windows to side and rear.
Utility: 9' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.79m )
accessed via the sun lounge and gives access to the garage. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, units at wall and base level, works, tiled splashbacks, window to rear. Wall mounted panel heater (not tested).
Ground Floor Bedroom: 13' max x 11' 1" max ( 3.96m max x 3.38m max )
with window to front, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2: 13' x 11' 1" max ( 3.96m x 3.38m max )
having window to front, radiator, telephone point. sloping ceilings with two doors giving aces to eaves storage, Coved ceiling.
Bedroom 3: 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
with window to rear, radiator, sloping ceilings, two doors giving access to eaves storage.
having bath with shower over (not tested), wash hand basin and low level WC. Window to side, towel radiator, fully tiled walls, coved ceiling.
The property is set back behind a good sized foregarden with driveway offering off road parking for several vehicles. Attached Garage with up and over door. Rear door to utility. Lawn with borders to side with an abundance of plants trees and shrubs extending down the side of the property. Handgate giving access to the rear garden which is a mature garden with paved areas, vegetable growing area.The garden size of the property is a particular feature..
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left and follow the road out of Long Sutton to the Gedney roundabout. Take the 2nd exit into Gedney Broadgate and follow this road for a couple of miles until reaching a cross roads. Take the left turning and follow the signs to Holbeach St Johns and follow this road (B1168) to Holbeach Drove and the property can be found on the left hand side approaching the village.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63121976.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.