3 bedroom character property for saleGlen Road, Torwood, Larbert
- 3 Bed Mid-Terraced
- Excellent condition
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Oil CH
- EPC - E(43)
- ** OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 14TH JANUARY 2017 2PM TIL 3PM **
Brought to the market in walk-in condition this charming 3 bedroom mid-terraced traditional villa, set within the popular hamlet of Torwood, offering excellent family accommodation and benefiting from easy access to the nearby motorway network.
Dating back to circa 1850 the home has a warm welcoming feeling and provides a versatile family home. The stylish accommodation is set over two levels and consists on the ground floor of entrance hallway bright kitchen with an array of floor and wall units, well-proportioned lounge with fabulous open fireplace and duel aspect window formation. French doors lead to the dining room. The upper floor provides three double bedrooms and an attractive bathroom with over bath shower.
Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard and are complimented by quality floorcoverings throughout which are included within the sale. All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor.
To the front of the home are gardens mainly laid to lawn with low stone boundary wall. To the side of the home is a driveway which can accommodate two family sized cars. The rear courtyard garden is designed for ease of maintenance and is fully enclosed to provide a child safe environment.
Torwood is a peaceful hamlet just a short drive from the major motorway networks to Glasgow/ Edinburgh/ Perth. There are excellent local shopping and amenities in Larbert including primary & secondary schools.
Lounge 20' 8" max x 14' 9" max ( 6.30m max x 4.50m max )
Dining Room 14' 9" x 8' 6" ( 4.50m x 2.59m )
Kitchen 17' 2" max x 10' 2" max ( 5.23m max x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 14' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 15' 1" x 11' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63122042.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.