3 bedroom detached house for saleQueens Avenue, Meols, WIRRAL
Sold STC £385,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Impressive Detached Three Bedroom Family House
- Occupying Mature Larger Than Average Gardens
- Lounge With Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen With Utility Area & WC
- Feature Bathroom
- A Viewing Is Strongly Recommended
An impressive, very well-appointed & attractive detached family house, occupying a mature larger than average garden with detached garage. The accommodation comprises: Hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen with utility area & WC. To the first floor are three double bedrooms & feature bathroom.
A particularly impressive, very well appointed and attractive three double bedroomed detached family house occupying a mature larger than average garden and with gas central heating and double glazing. The well appointed accommodation comprising: Vestibule, hall, lounge and separate dining room. There is an attractively fitted kitchen with Leisure oven range, Utility area and WC. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, feature tiled bathroom with shower to bath and a separate WC. Outside there are mature very well-kept, larger than average gardens, the rear being private. Garage.
Arched recessed porch with lead light panelled feature entrance door to vestibule with mat well.
Inner door to reception hall.
With herringbone design wood block floor, side double glazed window, double panelled radiator. Two cloaks/ household cupboards with coat hooks and double glazed windows.
Front Dining Room 13' 4" into bay x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.06m into bay x 3.63m into recess )
With herringbone design wood block floor, double glazed bay window and double panelled radiator.
Rear Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 11" Into recess ( 3.99m x 3.63m Into recess )
With herringbone design wood block floor, double glazed picture window overlooking rear garden, double panelled radiator. Recessed chimney breast with granite plinth and solid fuel burner. Display shelves to side recess.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' 9" into recess x 11' 8" maximum ( 4.50m into recess x 3.56m maximum )
Attractively fitted kitchen/ breakfast room.
Having units with ash doors, granite work surfaces and comprising: Stainless steel inset sink with granite work surface and cupboard and drawers. Further single base unit and extended work surfaces, wall cupboard. Decorative tiled floor, double glazed window above sink unit and over-looking the rear garden. Tiled recess with Leisure oven range with five ring gas hob and oven. Ceiling spot lights with additional spot lights above sink unit. Double panelled radiator, Door to utility area. Walk-in larder cupboard with shelving, double glazed window and tiled floor.
Door to utility area with tiled floor and cloakroom with white WC, double glazed window, ceiling light and single panelled radiator.
Further storage cupboard with washing machine plumbing and Worcester gas central heating boiler.
Door to the garden.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to an attractive first floor landing. The landing with single panelled radiator, double glazed frosted window and tall double shelved linen cupboard.
Front Bedroom One 14' 1" into bay x 12' into recess ( 4.29m into bay x 3.66m into recess )
With double glazed bay window and single panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 12' into recess ( 3.94m x 3.66m into recess )
With double glazed window over-looking the delightful rear garden, single panelled radiator and ornate cast iron fire surround.
Rear Bedroom Three 12' 11" maximum x 11' 6" ( 3.94m maximum x 3.51m )
With double glazed windows to front and rear, double panelled radiator.
With Victorian style white suite and comprising: Panelled bath with Mira shower and screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed frosted window, double panelled radiator. Marble effect tiled walls with complementary dado tiling. Cork effect tiled floor, wall mirror above wash basin.
Separate W C
With white low level WC, double glazed frosted window, cork effect tiled floor. Marble effect wall tiling to half height with decorative dado tiling.
There are delightful, very well-kept and stocked good sized gardens to both front and rear.
With mature shrubs and flowers, two lawns, boundary wall and timber fencing. There is a cobble effect driveway which leads to the garage and a cobble effect pathway leading to the front door.
With timber entrance doors, side double glazed window and personal door, power and light.
The rear garden is larger than average, private and has a lawn, mature shrubs, flowers and trees, timber fencing to boundaries. Patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63122075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.