3 bedroom penthouse for saleSt. Peters Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1
- A beautifully presented 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom penthouse apartment
- Situation in the heart of Bournemouth Town Centre in an immaculately maintained block
- Offering a vast lounge/diner leading to a very large south facing roof terrace
- Benefiting from an attractive kitchen diner and integrated appliances
- Extremely generously proportioned master bedroom with a spacious en-suite with bath and separate shower cubical
- Bedroom two has extensive built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3 doubles as a dressing room for the master
- Well presented cloakroom/bathroom three
- Air conditioning to the lounge and master bedroom
- Large south facing roof terrace
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Tenure - Share of Freehold
Service Charge - £2570 p.a.
Parking - Lock up garage (oversized length)
2 Residents visitor permits are included
Heating - Gas central heating
Lounge 22'5 (max) x 23'2" (max)
Kitchen 13'2 x 11'
Master bedroom 19'0 x 11'11
Ensuite to Master 9'9 x 6'8
Bedroom 2 19'0" x 11'6
Bedroom 3 15' x 8'8
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63122096.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference melfordstpeters. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paris - Estate and Letting Agents , Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.