1 bedroom apartment for saleSt Faiths Lane, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Purpose built apartment
- One bedroom
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Re-fitted white bathroom suite
- Allocated parking space
CITY CENTRE HEAVEN! An extremely well presented and brilliantly located one bedroom purpose built apartment positioned just off Prince of Wales Road next to Stuart Gardens in the heart of the City centre. This impressive property boasts a good sized lounge/diner, uPVC double glazing and GFCH.
An extremely well presented and brilliantly located one bedroom purpose built apartment positioned just off Prince of Wales Road next to Stuart Gardens in the heart of the City centre within close proximity to the Cathedral Close and beautiful riverside walk. This impressive property is Leasehold with 167 year lease and boasts a good sized lounge/diner, uPVC double glazing and recently installed gas fired central heating. The property further benefits from a re-fitted white bathroom suite, security entry phone system and is sold with the added benefit of no-onward chain. The property is offered in excellent order and is in a location popular with first time buyers and investors.
Entrance door, security entry phone system and stairs to landing.
Private entrance hall with two built in storage cupboards and radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room 16' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.93m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' ( 3.00m x 1.83m )
Fully fitted with a range of eye and base level units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink unit, built in electric hob and oven, plumbing for washing machine, gas fired boiler for heating and hot water, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, built in double wardrobe and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator, part tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
The property has an allocated parking space situated behind the property, this is secure and accessed via a locked gate.
Leave Norwich via Prince of Wales Road turning left into St Faiths Lane where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63122981.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.