3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodthorpe Road, Loughborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price of £130,000 to £140,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Beautifully presented
- Lounge And Kitchen/Diner
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Ample off road parking
- Ideal family home
Guide price of £130,000 to £140,000
This three bedroom, semi-detached house is located in the convenient location of Loughborough, perfect purchase for a family or family home.
Guide price of £130,000 to £140,000
This three bedroom, semi-detached house is located in the convenient location of Loughborough, perfect purchase for any buy to let investor, property is well presented through out. This property benefits from three bedrooms, kitchen/diner, lounge, off road parking and a low maintenance rear garden.
Viewing's are highly advised.
Door to front giving access to lounge, kitchen and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 15' 5" MAX x 10' 4" MAX ( 4.70m MAX x 3.15m MAX )
Double glazed window to the front and rear, gas feature fireplace, television point and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 9' 3" ( 4.80m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the front and rear, door giving access to garden and down stairs W/C, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, additional work surfaces, partially tiled walls, space for hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and breakfast bar.
Double glazed window to the rear and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 1" MAX x 9' 7" ( 3.99m MAX x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front, television point, radiator, laminated flooring and storage cupboards.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.26m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, partially tiled walls, wash hand basin, W/C, extractor fan, heated towel rail, shower cubicle and senior spot lights.
Enclosed, low maintenance, patio area for outdoor furniture and access to out buildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63123500.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.