2 bedroom flat for saleLittle Hackets, Havant
Sold STC £140,000
- Off road parking
- Two bedrooms
- Communal gardens
- Modern built
- Popular location
Calling all buyers! Look no further, than this modern built extremely well presented two bedroom flat with wonderful views over the communal gardens. This flat offers a bunch of benefits to all buyers such as: off road parking, En Suite, reception room with dual aspects doors and two bedrooms.
Calling all buyers! Look no further than this modern built extremely well presented two bedroom flat with wonderful views over the communal gardens. This flat offers a bunch of benefits to all buyers such as: off road parking, two bedrooms, En Suite, reception room with dual aspects doors, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, all located in a requested location. Call today to book your viewing.
Off Road Parking
Space for a vehicle
Secure intercom system, outside waste bin area.
Double glazed windows to dual elevation, spacious hallway, carpeted stairs to all floors and very well maintained.
Smooth ceiling and walls with intercom handset, built in storage cupboards, carpeted floors, doors to.
Double glazed tilt and turn window with beautiful views on to garden, smooth ceilings and walls, carpeted floors and electric radiator, door to.
Modern fitted En suite comprising of double shower cubicle with tilled enclosure, low level w/c with push button flush, pedestal and wash hand basin, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Double glazed double doors to dual aspects over the wonderful garden and shrub areas, smooth ceiling and walls, electric radiator, carpeted flooring, archway onto kitchen.
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with contrasting roll edge work surface over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, appliances are negotiable with offer, integrated four ring electric hob and dual oven with hood.
Double glazed tilt and turn window with a view, smooth ceiling and walls, carpeted flooring and electric radiator.
Smooth ceiling, smooth walls with tilled in places, modern fitted bathroom comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and tilled enclosure, low level w/c with push button flush, pedestal with wash hand basin and mixer tap, carpeted floorings and heated towel rail.
Beautifully maintained ample communal garden, offering a perfect slice of outside space, access given to all flats.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63123518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.