1 bedroom apartment for saleCowbridge Road West, Cardiff
- CONTEMPORARY DUPLEX APARTMENT
- ONE BEDROOM
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This recently converted one bedroom contemporary duplex apatment is ideally situated within easy access of Cardiff City Centre, Fairwater Train Station and the excellent retail park at Culverhouse Cross which also offers easy access to the M4 and A4232. INTERNAL VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS A MUST!
This recently converted contemporary duplex apartment is ideally situated within easy access of Cardiff City Centre, Fairwater Train Station and the excellent retail park at Culverhouse Cross which also offers easy access to the M4 and A4232.
Accommodation of this high specification duplex apartment is arranged over two floors and comprises; hallway and kitchen/dining room to the ground floor. The first floor houses the living room, bedroom and bathroom. This light and airy, well proportioned apartment MUST BE VIEWED in order to appreciate.
Via communal area and wooden front door into:
Stairs with fitted carpet rising to the first floor. Video entry phone. Alarm panel. Fusebox. Laminate flooring. Door to:
Kitchen/ Dining Room 16' 9" max x 14' max ( 5.11m max x 4.27m max )
Two double glazed windows to front. Wall mounted electric heater. Continuation of laminate flooring. Power points. TV aerial point. Under stairs cupboard housing hot water tank.
Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units in a 'high gloss finish' with contrasting work surfaces over and coordinating glass splash back. Inset stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps over. Integral halogen hob, cooker hood, electric oven, fridge freezer and washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Power points. Doors to:
Living Room 11' 11" max x 12' 2" ( 3.63m max x 3.71m )
Two double glazed windows to front. Wall mounted electric heater. Power points. TV aerial point.
Bedroom 10' 7" x 9' ( 3.23m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front. Wall mounted electric heater. Power points. TV aerial point.
Bathroom 8' 2" x 6' 1" ( 2.49m x 1.85m )
Three piece suite in white comprising; panelled bath with mixer taps and hand held shower attachment over and glass shower screen, low level W.C and vanity wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.