2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBracken Court, South Hykeham, Lincoln
Sold STC £140,000
- Semi Detached
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Maintained Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Popular Village Location
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of South Hykeham is this beautifully presented and well appointed two bedroom semi-detached home benefiting from ample off-road parking, an enclosed and well maintained rear garden and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of South Hykeham is this beautifully presented and well appointed two bedroom semi-detached home benefiting from ample off-road parking, an enclosed and well maintained rear garden and a wide range of local amenities and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and access to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 5" x 9' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.87m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and power points and a door leading into:-
Kitchen 12' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.34m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating an Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven with four burner gas hob and cooker hood and space for further appliances; complete with tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window and door to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.86m x 2.49m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' ( 3.84m x 2.44m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobe over the stairs and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and shower over; complete with tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a small lawned area and a driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to a small gravelled area and gated access to the rear garden. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a patio area ideal for seating; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63124343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.