4 bedroom detached house for saleAmerica Farm Barns, Warmington, PE8
- Scope for 2-storey conversion
- 2,014 Sq.Ft. estimated internal floor space following conversion
- 4 miles from the top-performing Oundle School
- 75% tiled roof, remaining section is corrugated iron
- Mains water and electricity on site
- Planning Permission for conversion to residential dwelling granted 23 Dec 14
- Rail (King's X to Peterborough) 45 mins
- Road (Hampstead Heath to America Farm) 1hr 45mins
This is a particularly good example of a traditional brick barn with full planning permission for conversion to a semi-detached residential dwelling.
Planning permission has been granted to convert the large traditional red-brick barn into two semi-detached homes - it would also be possible to purchase both barns with a view to convert to one large dwelling (STPP).
Nestled in between farming villages 20 minutes west of Peterborough, America Farm Barns command stunning, uninterrupted views over the surrounding hills and is set at the end of its own gravel driveway with garden, with further land available for purchase if requested.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a gem within an hour's commute of London in the heart of an idyllic farming community. It is perfectly located for weekend trips to Nene Country Park, walks straight from your back door as well as to the many historic sites within 30 minutes drive, including Burghley House, Flag Fen, Longthorpe Tower, Fotheringhay Castle, as well as the famous farmers market full of exquisite local produce and a quintessential english country pub.
America Farm is just 4 miles from the top-performing Oundle school and within 30 minutes of Stamford Endowed Schools, Oakham and Uppingham.
| Connection to London
Rail (King's X to Peterborough) 45 mins
Road (Hampstead Heath to America Farm) 1hr 45mins
> Mains water and electricity on site
> 75% tiled roof, remaining section is corrugated iron
> Planning Permission for conversion to residential dwelling granted 23 Dec 14
> Scope for 2-storey conversion
> 2,014 Sq.Ft. estimated internal floor space following conversion
| Further Details
> Full planning permissions available on request
> Architect's drawings available on request
> Area introduction available on request
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63126089.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Prime Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.