4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHornbeam Close, Epsom Downs
- Four bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen with dining room
- Separate reception room
- Ground floor w/c
- Off street parking
- Private rear garden
- Ensuite to Master bedroom
***HURRY LAST PLOT REMAINING*** - Call Barnard Marcus Epsom to arrange a viewing!
Holmes View comprises of 10 exclusive luxury new homes and benefits from the Denton Homes signature style and quality. Furthermore, these properties are within a great setting in a popular residential area which offers superb commuter links.
Holmes View is ideally located to take advantage of the amenities in both Epsom and Banstead village. Epsom is consistently rated in the top ten towns to live in the UK. The town boasts many larger high street shops, a cinema and restaurants. Banstead Village has a range of smaller boutique style shops, restaurants and coffee bars. The properties are within range of many excellent private and state schools for all age groups, close to Tattenham Corner Station providing access into Central London and within easy reach of Junction 8 M25 providing access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports. These homes are positioned less than 2 miles from Epsom Downs Racecourse, where the Epsom Downs offer unrivalled walking opportunities with several superb golf courses and other sporting and leisure facilities, including Banstead swimming centre.
Please note pictures are representative of Denton Homes show house and do not necessarily represent the size or layout on this particular development.
• Custom built luxury kitchens with a choice of doors, composite stone worktop and upstand* and glass splashback to hob
• Siemens stainless steel integrated eye level electric multifunction oven, integrated microwave, 5-ring gas hob
• Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Feature curved glass cooker hood with light
• Undermount 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and mixer tap
• Worktop level power points
• Under kitchen unit lighting
• Multi gang switch for appliances
• Contemporary white bathroom suites with chrome taps
• Contemporary vanity basins to Family and en-suite bathrooms
• Chrome heated towel rails (except ground floor cloakroom)
• Thermostatically controlled showers
• Mirrors to selected areas
• All bathrooms tiled to selected areas
• Shaver point in master bathrooms and en-suites
• Carpet* to Living Room, Bedrooms, first floor landing and staircase
• Tiled flooring to Kitchen/Dining, Utility, Hall, Cloakroom and Bathrooms*
• Bi-folding patio doors to access rear garden
• Matt emulsion to walls and ceilings in a selection of colours*
• Quality timber staircase with Oak handrail, newel and painted spindles
• Fitted wardrobe to selected bedrooms*
*Denotes customer can choose from a selected range, subject to stage of construction. Note any colour choice is limited to the same throughout the house
• Landscaped front and turfed rear gardens with close-board timber fencing
• Parking spaces located as shown on site plan
• Patio to rear garden
• External lighting to front and rear
• Outside tap and electric socket
Security & Peace Of Mind
• 10 Year Cover under NHBC Buildmark Warranty
• Mains fed smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Security locking to all external doors
• Windows fitted with security locks except for escape windows
• Security alarm system installed
• Front door bell
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS104554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.