3 bedroom chalet for saleWATERLOOVILLE
- REFURBISHED & EXTENDED CHALET HOME
- EARLY INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING
- GAS HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION WITH 2/3 BEDS
- BATHROOM & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING TO THE FRONT
- GARDEN TO THE REAR
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
With radiator and high cupboard housing consumer unit.
Twin radiators with thermostatic valves, storage cupboard housing Vaillant combi boiler, TV aerial, five folding doors onto patio, orangery style skylight, LED downlighters and understairs storage cupboard.
Range of gloss white units with contrasting dark stone effect worktops, one and a half bowl sink with stainless steel mixer tap. Built in Hoover fridge freezer, washing machine and electric oven with halogen four ring hob. Candy dishwasher and built in microwave, high level stainless extractor hood. Worktops overhang for breakfast bar.
Double glazed double opening window to front aspect, radiator with thermostatic valves and TV point.
Double glazed double opening window to the front aspect, radiator, TV socket and thermostatic valves.
Close coupled WC, hand basin, bath with mixer tap and shower head adapter, extractor fan, part tiling, LED downlighters.
FIRST FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM
Dual aspect windows, LED downlighters, radiator, TV aerial point, eaves storage, built in storage over stairs.
Tiled corner shower cubicle, with mixer tap shower, close coupled WC, hand basin, heated towel rail, double glazed windows, LED downlighters and extractor fan.
There is a block paved driveway to the FRONT and steps to the front door, low boundary wall with lawn and shrub borders. The REAR GARDEN is enclosed having pedestrian rear entrance gate, paved patio, outside light and power socket.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWVCC_441276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.