2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLOVEDEAN
- SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SITUATED IN A SMALL RESIDENTIAL CUL-DE-SAC
- GAS HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- TWO BEDROOMS & SHOWER ROOM
- GOOD SIZED KITCHEN & DINING ROOM
- LIVING ROOM OVERLOOKING THE FRONT ASPECT
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- COMPACT & MANAGEABLE REAR GARDEN
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
DRAFT DETAILS - AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL
UPVC and double glazed door to:
Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Access to loft space. Shelved storage cupboard and built in cloaks cupboard.
Fitted with a range of white units comprising, worksurfaces with base cupboard and drawer units under. Tiled splashbacks and wall units over. One and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over. Space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer and cooker. Built in storage cupboard . Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Opening to:
Double glazed patio doors opening to the side aspect. Radiator. Coved ceiling and inset lighting.
Double glazed, double opening doors overlooking and leading into the rear garden. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting.
Fitted with a white suite and fitted vanitory units incorporating wash hand basin and enclosed cistern wc, Tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor and wall tiling, heated towel rail. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Coved ceiling with inset lighting.
The front garden is paved with a block paved driveway leading to the side of the property providing access to the GARAGE with up and over door. There is a side access gate, leading to the side of the bungalow.
Paved area to the side of the bungalow with gardens shed. The rear garden is compact and of a manageable size, enclosed and mainly paved. Outside tap.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131678.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWVCC_461055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.