3 bedroom detached house for saleNashe Way, Fareham
Sold STC £340,000
- Perfectly private plot! With a wall & gates to the front and a lovely private garden you'll enjoy seclusion from the hustle & bustle.
- Great size bedrooms, all three are generous doubles sharing a luxury Jack 'n' Jill bathroom with double end bath and walk in shower.
- ens' den, sewing space or work from home office the possibilities are endless for this extra ground floor room, giving your family all the space you need.
- ense has been spared here, with solid wood flooring & internal doors, LED lighting, all giving a premium quality feel to this well maintained home. Move straight in there's no work to do here
- ched garage is a good double with plenty of space for a workshop and a treasured vehicle - it's the ultimate man cave! There's easily parking for 4 cars on the driveway too.
- ily location with primary & secondary schools all nearby. Teenagers can roll out of bed at 8 & still get to school on time.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.