3 bedroom detached house for saleNashe Way, Fareham
Sold STC £340,000
- Perfectly private plot! With a wall & gates to the front and a lovely private garden you'll enjoy seclusion from the hustle & bustle.
- Great size bedrooms, all three are generous doubles sharing a luxury Jack 'n' Jill bathroom with double end bath and walk in shower.
- ens' den, sewing space or work from home office the possibilities are endless for this extra ground floor room, giving your family all the space you need.
- ense has been spared here, with solid wood flooring & internal doors, LED lighting, all giving a premium quality feel to this well maintained home. Move straight in there's no work to do here
- ched garage is a good double with plenty of space for a workshop and a treasured vehicle - it's the ultimate man cave! There's easily parking for 4 cars on the driveway too.
- ily location with primary & secondary schools all nearby. Teenagers can roll out of bed at 8 & still get to school on time.
Do you appreciate the finer things in life Then this three bedroom detached home should be top of your 'to view' list. There's plenty of parking on the block paved driveway with double gates so you can shut the world out after a busy day. The attractive composite front door opens into the welcoming hallway with solid wood flooring and glazed double doors into the living room which has French doors into the garden at the rear. Back off the hall there is a cloakroom with refitted suite and a quality fitted oak kitchen with integrated dishwasher, fridge and a free standing range oven. The additional reception room is a real bonus and could suit a variety of uses but is currently arranged as a breakfast room. Ascending the stairs take a moment to appreciate the quality oak & stainless steel balustrade leading to the spacious landing with double airing cupboard. Solid wood doors lead to the three double bedrooms and the luxury Jack 'n' Jill' bathroom with four piece suite. With skimmed ceilings throughout and inset LED lighting to many rooms there is an air of luxury here extending outside with a fitted awning over the kitchen door and on into the garden with clever landscaping creating several seating areas to make the most of the sun & shade throughout the day. For fantastic storage or to keep the boys busy there is a super detached double garage. This is not a 'run of the mill' home, it's a one off that we hope you will fall in love with and make your forever home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.