3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePeters Road, Locks Heath
- This very attractive, detached 'true' bungalow is a level walk of just over half a mile to the Locks Heath Centre
- The dual aspect lounge is a light, bright room enjoying a southerly aspect with a feature fireplace to keep you warm in the winter months
- There is room in the kitchen for a breakfast table and a separate dining room for more formal meals
- You'll not be short on living space here, there is a lovely conservatory and also a study, which could easily be used as a third bedroom
- The two double bedrooms are at the rear of the bungalow and share the four piece bathroom with corner bath and shower cubicle.
- The well maintained gardens are a gardener's delight with privacy to the rear and lawn to the front, plus a block paved driveway for several cars
There is no denying that this bungalow has curb appeal, the attractive UPVC Georgian style windows and white fascias and soffits give a clean fresh look to the property whilst being easy to maintain. The block paved driveway provides plenty of parking and a matching path leads across the lawn and to the front courtyard via wrought iron gates. The front door opens into a welcoming hallway with built in storage and doors off to the principal reception rooms. The sitting room at the front of the property has twin bow windows to the front and a fabulous fireplace really setting off the room. The dining room is a wonderful space for formal meals opening onto the conservatory thus giving plenty of room for guests to relax and leading out to the rear garden. Across the hall you'll find the kitchen/breakfast room which is fitted with an extensive range of units and a useful utility area. Off the utility is the study (or bedroom three), the perfect hideaway for a hobbies room. The two double bedrooms are on the rear of the bungalow thereby enjoying a feeling of privacy, one has a range of fitted wardrobes, the other built in storage, they share the four piece bathroom suite which has the luxury of a separate shower cubicle as well as a corner bath. The rear garden is nice and private with a small lawn and areas of shingle and paving with a pergola over, there is also side access and a garden shed. This really is a great location to live, the Locks Heath Centre with Waitrose, library, restaurants, shops and a pub is just over ½ a mile walk away as is the new Holly Hill Leisure Centre due to open this summer. It's a bit of a cliché but viewing really is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer, so please get in touch, we'd love to show you round.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131711.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.