3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePeters Road, Locks Heath
Sold STC £395,000
- This very attractive, detached 'true' bungalow is a level walk of just over half a mile to the Locks Heath Centre
- The dual aspect lounge is a light, bright room enjoying a southerly aspect with a feature fireplace to keep you warm in the winter months
- There is room in the kitchen for a breakfast table and a separate dining room for more formal meals
- You'll not be short on living space here, there is a lovely conservatory and also a study, which could easily be used as a third bedroom
- The two double bedrooms are at the rear of the bungalow and share the four piece bathroom with corner bath and shower cubicle.
- The well maintained gardens are a gardener's delight with privacy to the rear and lawn to the front, plus a block paved driveway for several cars
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131711.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.