3 bedroom detached house for saleOld Bridge Close, Bursledon
Sold STC £325,000
- With the River Hamble and Swanwick Marina just over half a mile away this house is ideal for water enthusiasts.
- Enjoy socialising and a relaxed evening meal at a choice of local pubs and restaurants. The Navigator Pub and the Boathouse Café are both less than half a mile away.
- Family friendly cul de sac location just off the A27 giving great access for commuters to the M27 and M3. With Bursledon Train Station less than half a mile away you won't always have to rely on t
- A well presented home with great storage in the garage and off road for all your watersport toys.
- Cosy up in the evening in front of the open fire in the 24ft lounge.
- A comfortable home with generous proportions to enjoy as it is or utilise it's full potential by extending over the garage or to the side, subject to planning permission.
Situated within a popular residential cul-de-sac and located just a stones throw away from the River Hamble with it's marinas, pubs and bistro is this generously sized three bedroom link detached family home. In brief the accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, separate sitting and dining rooms, re-fitted kitchen, first floor landing, L-shaped master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom. Externally there is a private rear garden, front garden with driveway parking leading to the garage, there is also potential to extend (subject to planning approvals). An internal viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131714.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.