4 bedroom detached bungalow for salePassage Lane, Warsash
Sold STC £729,950
- If you are looking for low maintenance, single storey living this quality detached bungalow should be on your 'to view' list
- The spacious living accommodation offers separate sitting & dining rooms, a conservatory and a sociable kitchen/breakfast room with wood burner, a real hub of the home
- With four bedrooms and three bathrooms there will be plenty of room to accommodate the family or potential to convert part of the property to a self contained annex
- It's all about the location here, just a few hundred feet from the river Hamble and Warsash Sailing Club and only 1/4 mile up to Warsash village centre shops to pick up the paper or a loaf of brea
- The plot is surprisingly private with a very well tended garden which enjoys a south/westerly aspect, a perfect spot for drinks on the deck at the end of the day
- There is ample parking on the block paved driveway for four or more cars, plus the double garage which has electric operated door and an internal door for privacy
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131723.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.