4 bedroom detached bungalow for salePassage Lane, Warsash
Sold STC £729,950
- If you are looking for low maintenance, single storey living this quality detached bungalow should be on your 'to view' list
- The spacious living accommodation offers separate sitting & dining rooms, a conservatory and a sociable kitchen/breakfast room with wood burner, a real hub of the home
- With four bedrooms and three bathrooms there will be plenty of room to accommodate the family or potential to convert part of the property to a self contained annex
- It's all about the location here, just a few hundred feet from the river Hamble and Warsash Sailing Club and only 1/4 mile up to Warsash village centre shops to pick up the paper or a loaf of brea
- The plot is surprisingly private with a very well tended garden which enjoys a south/westerly aspect, a perfect spot for drinks on the deck at the end of the day
- There is ample parking on the block paved driveway for four or more cars, plus the double garage which has electric operated door and an internal door for privacy
You really couldn't ask for a better location, just yards from the Hamble river and 1/4 mile from the village centre 'Berclair' offers very spacious living accommodation on one level. The current owners have redesigned, extended and refurbished the home with ease of maintenance in mind and a quality finish throughout. Wrought iron double gates open onto the block paved driveway with room for four or more cars accessing the double garage, there's a small courtyard area and covered porch with hardwood door opening into the spacious hallway. Double doors open into the dining room and there are doors off to the master & guest bedroom and the kitchen/breakfast room. The sitting room is situated on the back of the bungalow enjoying the privacy of the garden at the rear and opening onto the lovely glass roofed conservatory. The large kitchen/breakfast room is the real hub of this home with feature brick fireplace and a wood burning stove. There is an extensive range of bespoke fitted cupboards with double range oven, and a walk in pantry. The master & guest bedrooms are off the reception hall, the master enjoying a large en-suite bathroom with 5 piece suite. Bedrooms 3 & 4 and a further shower room are found off the side hallway which has a separate door to the front and therefore potential to convert into a separate annex if your family required it. Viewing is the only way to appreciate the quality of this home and the privacy enjoyed by this plot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131723.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.