3 bedroom link detached house for saleMaple Rise, Whiteley
Guide Price £335,000
- Just one of six of this design, built in 2005 by Bovis Homes, this house is linked only on the first floor making it a very interesting layout.
- The three double bedrooms all have built in wardrobes you won't be short on storage and with three bathrooms there'll definitely be no queues in the mornings.
- Enjoy evenings at home in the cosy sitting room in front of the lovely feature fireplace, sign up for Gogglebox because you won't want to move off the sofa.
- The good sized garage has a fitted work bench, power & light, so if it's a man cave you're after you (or your man) will be happy as Larry, there's even a carport to keep the weather of
- Enjoy your weekends in the private rear garden, with no grass to mow you'll have plenty of time for some R&R, or take a stroll along the footpaths and into Whiteley Woods.
- The nearby shops, restaurants, supermarket and cinema should keep the whole family entertained, that's why people love living in Whiteley, there's so much to do without even getting in the car
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131729.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.