3 bedroom link detached house for saleMaple Rise, Whiteley
- Just one of six of this design, built in 2005 by Bovis Homes, this house is linked only on the first floor making it a very interesting layout.
- The three double bedrooms all have built in wardrobes you won't be short on storage and with three bathrooms there'll definitely be no queues in the mornings.
- Enjoy evenings at home in the cosy sitting room in front of the lovely feature fireplace, sign up for Gogglebox because you won't want to move off the sofa.
- The good sized garage has a fitted work bench, power & light, so if it's a man cave you're after you (or your man) will be happy as Larry, there's even a carport to keep the weather of
- Enjoy your weekends in the private rear garden, with no grass to mow you'll have plenty of time for some R&R, or take a stroll along the footpaths and into Whiteley Woods.
- The nearby shops, restaurants, supermarket and cinema should keep the whole family entertained, that's why people love living in Whiteley, there's so much to do without even getting in the car
Set at the bottom of the cul de sac opposite a woodland walk you'd be forgiven for forgetting you're so close to the Shopping Centre in Whiteley which is less than ½ mile away. Whether you describe this house as link-detached or semi-detached (we couldn't decide) you'll certainly appreciate the part covered driveway leading to the detached garage giving you off road parking for up to three cars. Entering the house via the hallway stairs lead up to the first floor and a door opens into the cosy sitting room with view out to woodland at the front. The inner hallway accesses the kitchen/diner and there is a ground floor cloakroom for guests. The kitchen has a tiled floor and fitted units with pull out larder and built in oven & hob, patio doors lead out to the low maintenance, and very private rear garden. On the first floor you may find it hard to decide which room to make the master as two of three double rooms have en-suite shower rooms and all have built in wardrobes. The third bedroom has exclusive use of the family bathroom of course. This lovely home is offered with no forward sales chain to delay things so if you want a hassle free move do come & take a look.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131729.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.