4 bedroom terraced house for saleHolly Hill Lane, Sarisbury Green
- This exclusive development of just 26 properties built in 2007 by Antler Homes is very well maintained and offers a setting which will make you the envy of all your friends
- Weekends on the water will be easy as this house is just over half a mile from Universal marina, you'll be on the waves in no time
- Recharge your batteries after a busy week in this lovely location with lots to do for leisure time
- The kitchen/breakfast room is big enough for a table so there's enough room for company while you're preparing meals or a willing helper!
- There's no shortage of places for relaxing walks or a more energetic cycle or run with Holly Hill and the Hamble all on your doorstep
- Not far from the A27 you'll be close enough to get to the motorway for your daily commute but far enough away from the daily grind when you return home
Returning home from a busy day at the office there can be nothing more pleasant than pulling off of the main roads and into the quiet cul de sac which is Hillside Mews.
This exclusive development of just 26 properties, individually designed by Antler Homes, really is a lovely location to call home. Built in 2007 this four bedroom house has accommodation over three floors and backs onto established woodland giving great privacy at the rear.
Entering the property you are met with a generous hallway which has stairs up to the first floor and doors off to the living room, kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom. The kitchen is well laid out with fully integrated appliances, granite worktops and ample space for a table and chairs. The living room, an L-shaped reception, has a corner, flue-less gas fire, a great modern feature which enhances this space. French doors open out to the raised decked area at the rear of the property and steps take you down to the garden. The garden is enclosed by panel fencing but adding to the privacy is the woodland beyond making this a lovely place to start the weekend with your coffee and papers whilst listening to the birds.
The first floor has a double and single bedroom as well as the master, a further double, which has its own dressing area and en-suite making this a really luxurious space. The bedroom extends the full depth of the property so has views to both the front and the rear. There is a family bathroom also on the first floor and stairs up to the second floor. Taking up almost the whole of the top floor is the guest bedroom with its own en-suite shower room and small landing area with airing cupboard and loft access. With a bedroom like this you will have no shortage of guests wanting to stay for the weekend!
Sarisbury Green is well regarded in the local area and benefits from beautiful woodlands, a well maintained cricket green and the River Hamble. Life here really has something to offer everyone. So, if it's as much about the lifestyle as the property for you, then call us to arrange a viewing on 01489 579009.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131732.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.