3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorthmore Road, Park Gate
Sold STC £210,000
- Conveniently situated, this family home is just moments away from the local primary school making light of the school run in the mornings.
- The open plan living space on the ground floor is currently set up as a living and dining area but could be used as one large living space or even a space for a study or play area for the children.
- Less than a mile to the local shops in Middle Road and to the Locks Heath centre, you won't have to go far for all your essentials. Swanwick station is also under a mile away and there are bus lin
- Providing two double sized bedrooms and a further single this property has lots of space for a growing family.
- Enclosed and low maintenance, the rear garden is an ideal space for summer bar-b-q's and a great place to relax at the end of a busy week.
- Offered with no forward chain this property is available as soon as you are! Don't miss your opportunity to view; call 01489 579009 to book your appointment.
Sheltered by the mature shrubs at the front of the property, this three bedroom end of terrace will make a super family home or investment opportunity. The entrance porch is a place for you to drop your bags and coats, shaking off your days troubles before entering the rest of the property. On to the hallway which takes you right through to the back of the property where the living room opens onto a dining area and beyond to the garden. The kitchen faces out to a small front garden and is fitted with a range of wall and base units plus space for up to 6 appliances! The boiler is also located in the kitchen and was replaced just a few months ago.
The stairs in the hallway take you up to the first floor where you will find two double bedrooms and a further single. There is a family bathroom which has been fitted with a p-shaped bath as well as a separate shower.
Outside, the low maintenance garden has bark chippings and a patio area. The garden is enclosed by panel fencing and has a large storage shed and further storage box, ideal for bikes and garden toys.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131735.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.