2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSolent Breezes, Warsash
- With outstanding views across the Solent to the Isle of Wight there is always something to see from the west facing living room
- There should be room for all the family in this semi-detached chalet which has two bedrooms, one with fitted triple bunks
- There are no site fees to pay but you can enjoy all the benefits of the holiday park including outdoor swimming pool, clubhouse and mini-mart for daily essentials.
- Join the Solent Breezes Sailing Club and go dinghy sailing off the slipway, or discover the wildlife along the coastal walks to Meon Shore
- The occupancy restriction means that you can enjoy the property between 1st March & 31st October, and at weekends throughout the year
- There is no forward chain to delay the sale of this freehold chalet, so why not secure your family's future holiday & weekend fun now.
Imagine never having to worry about exchange rates and passport control to enjoy your summer holiday. Solent Breezes is located on the water at Warsash opposite the Isle of Wight and is the perfect place for sailing or fishing enthusiasts - or for people that just like to watch the world and the boats go by! There's plenty for the kids to do too, from beach combing to swimming in the outdoor pool or just making friends & having fun. This chalet is freehold with no site fees payable. There is parking for 2-3 cars on the forecourt and two sheds ideal for storing the patio chairs and sailing gear. Paving leads down the side of the chalet to a west facing patio and open plan lawn area. You enter via the kitchen/breakfast room which has plenty of cupboard space and a small utility area off housing the gas combi-boiler (run from bottled LPG). From the inner hallway there are doors to the living room which enjoys fantastic views across the Solent to Calshot and the Isle of Wight. There are two bedrooms which share the shower room. The chalet has UPVC double glazing throughout, cavity wall insulation and a gas central heating system. The owners have enjoyed the property for many years but now their children & grandchildren have all grown up it's time to hand over for a new family to enjoy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131738.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.