3 bedroom detached house for saleWheatlands, Titchfield Common
Sold STC £315,000
- This popular area of Titchfield Common offers easy access to the motorway links of the M27 as well as being close to local shops and good public transport links from nearby bus stops.
- With Park Gate and St John's primary schools within walking distance, you won't have to leave extra time for parking the car on the school run.
- What better way to unwind at the end of a busy week than to relax into a lovely Jacuzzi bath with a good book and a glass of wine!
- Whether it's an office space, sewing room or teenagers hang out your looking for, the part converted garage may be just what you need.
- The children can be easily entertained at the large park which is just a 5 minute walk away.
- With a living room large enough for a dining area and a large conservatory this property offers plenty of space for entertaining when the family descends!
On the first floor the master bedroom looks out to the front of the property and is fitted with a generous amount of wardrobe space as well as an en-suite shower room. There is a further second double bedroom which shares the family bathroom with the remaining single bedroom. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite including a corner Jacuzzi bath.
This property is available for viewing immediately so please call our friendly team now on 01489 579009 to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131741.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.