3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHardy Close, Locks Heath, Southampton
Sold STC £225,000
- Enjoy fun family meals in the 18' kitchen/diner which has been beautifully re-fitted with sleek modern units
- Cosy up in the sitting room in front of the TV or chill out in the conservatory and enjoy the view out to the lovely SW facing garden
- The large walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom also hides access to the part boarded loft space giving fantastic storage space
- The leased solar panels on the roof in addition to the UPVC double glazing means the cost of running this home should be very low
- Ideally situated between Park Gate and Locks Heath Centre it's only a short walk to pick up your daily essentials
- Park Gate Primary school is literally 'Across the Road' so the school run will take just moments & Brookfield Secondary is less than a mile walk.
As you walk up the front path to this home you will be very pleasantly surprised when you open up the front door. A neat & tidy reception hall welcomes you with easy to clean laminate flooring and stairs leading up to the first floor. There is a super handy cloakroom fitted with a modern white suite. The kitchen/dining room at the front of the house is a roomy 18'8 long and has a lovely range of gloss units with built in washing machine, oven & hob. There's room for a full size dining table, so practical for family meals, or a great party space. The sitting room on the rear leads onto the conservatory which has full length double glazed units and double doors out to the garden.
On the first floor there are two good double bedrooms plus a generous single. The master bedroom has a large walk in wardrobe with hanging rails and loft access to the roof space which is part boarded. On the landing is another excellent built in storage cupboard and door to the family bathroom which is fitted with a white suite.
The rear garden enjoys a south/south west aspect making it perfect for the solar panels which generate the bulk of the electricity for the home. The garden is fenced with side access, has a storage shed and greenhouse with patio and lawn with attractive borders. In our opinion this lovely property offers an affordable family home, but come and take a look for yourself.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131744.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_458421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.