2 bedroom maisonette for saleOak Coppice Road, Whiteley
- This is a true 'maisonette' with its own entrance and spacious living accommodation over three floors.
- With two good double bedrooms and two bathrooms you won't be short on space for guests or if you want to let a room
- When you fancy 'catching some rays' there is a communal garden at the rear of the building
- There is an allocated parking space to the front of the property and it's just a half mile walk across the Meadowside playing fields to the Whiteley Shopping Centre
- Offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN you can be moved in and settled without delay
- If it's a Buy to Let Investment you after this property should give you a return of around £800 PCM
We think you'll be wowed by the space in this two bedroom maisonette with its own entrance and spacious living accommodation of 65m² over three floors, you'll feel like you are in a house but without the burden of outside maintenance as this is taken care of by the management company. It is situated in a cul-de-sac location and conveniently placed for the Whiteley Shopping Centre, Tesco store and Meadowside sports centre all just half a mile away. There is UPVC double glazing and electric heating making a clean and efficient home to run. You open your own front door into the entrance hall with stairs straight up to the first floor landing with doors to the living room, fitted kitchen and bathroom. On the second floor are the master bedroom with en-suite and a whole wall of fitted wardrobes and a second double bedroom. Outside there is allocated parking to the front and a communal garden to the rear. There is no forward chain so if you are looking for a trouble free move this could be the one for you.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131753.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_459684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.