4 bedroom detached house for saleJava Drive, Whiteley
Sold STC £390,000
- Three double bedrooms plus a good sized single, all with fitted wardrobes, this property has plenty of space for all the family to grow into.
- For many families it's that extra reception room that they move for. Well here, the converted garage offers just that, as well as a useful utility area.
- If its location that's important to you then this one will tick all the boxes; just a short walk to local schools, shops as well as pubs and restaurants.
- The patio benefits from an electronic awning offering a great shade from the midday sun or maybe a shelter for the chef when the bar b q gets sabotaged by the rain!
- Ideally situated to access main roads from both of Whiteley's exit routes, making life as easy as possible for commuters and a short walk to Swanwick train station and Solent buiness park
- Offered chain free, you could be moved in for Christmas and with all that entertaining space and great sized kitchen, catering for all the family will be a breeze!
Pulling up to the front of the property you will find space for two cars alongside the decorative border on the driveway. Once inside the property you find stairs leading to the first floor and a door into the living room. This is a spacious room which widens at the far end and in turn leads to the dining room and kitchen. The dining room is separated by glass panel doors which can be opened out, creating a more open plan feel; great for when you are entertaining the crowds! The kitchen is situated at the rear of the property next to the dining room and is also accessed through the living room. Refitted with a range of wood effect wall and base units and a low level electric oven and hob. There is space for a washing machine or dishwasher and space for two further appliances. The side door is conveniently positioned to allow access to the rear of the property and useful for when returning from muddy walks with the dog. The kitchen has a door off to an inner hall which serves the downstairs cloakroom. Beyond here, where the garage was once accessed is a utility area which has further space for appliances as well as built in worktop and an inset sink and drainer. The study is further along the hall and could be used a playroom for the children or separate living room depending on the new owners requirements.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a further good sized single. The master benefits from an en-suite and all bedrooms have built in wardrobes. There is a family bathroom which has built in vanity unit providing extra storage for all those lotions and potions!
To the rear, the garden is on two levels, the lower level, a patio with optional coverage on one side with an electric canopy offering shade from the sun on the hot summer days. The raised level of the garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders and a large shed is conveniently set back in the far corner providing plenty of storage for garden furniture, tools and bikes.
This property is sure to attract lots of interest so call today to arrange your viewing on 01489 579009.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131768.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_459905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.