3 bedroom terraced house for saleAngelica Way, Whiteley
Sold STC £305,000
- Whether it's a study, formal dining or a play space for the youngsters you crave then this versatile property could be just what you're after.
- This spacious town house offers flexible accommodation over three floors; three good sized bedrooms,one with en-suite, lounge/diner, kitchen/diner AND a further reception room on the ground floor.
- Ground floor reception room which doubles up as a quiet second living room, office or space for the children to play.
- Two double bedrooms plus a good sized single there'll be lots of room for all the family here.
- Lounge/diner or kitchen/diner the choice is yours! The ideal property for those who love to entertain.
- Benefitting from driveway parking and an integral garage - Call 01489 579911 to book a viewing.
The ground floor has the 'must have' cloakroom as well as access to the integral garage, very handy for those who have a car to tinker with in the evenings or a great overflow for storage and kitchen appliances. At the rear is a reception room with patio doors out to the garden. This is a really peaceful living room for those who want some space away from the hustle and bustle of family life on the first floor or maybe a perfect 'hang out' for the teenagers.
The first floor is currently divided into two spaces, one side as a lounge/dining room and the other is a kitchen/breakfast room with glass panel doors joining the two. However, this versatile layout could easily be adapted to create a play area/study, depending on the new owners' requirements.
Up to the second floor where the bedrooms are all situated, two doubles and a further good sized single. The master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower and there is a separate family bathroom serving the other two bedrooms.
Outside the property has an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area for those essential summer BBQs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131774.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_459958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.