3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCaraway, Whiteley
- Enjoying an enviable position opposite woodland, this home in Caraway offers the best of both worlds; less than 1/2 mile walk to the village centre with all it has to offer.
- There are three good size bedrooms, an en-suite shower room plus bathroom giving plenty of room for all the family.
- The modern re-fitted kitchen has been extended into the dining room so family meals can be a sociable affair.
- Whiteley Primary School is just a short walk away through Gull Coppice, as are the local shops, hairdressers and takeaways.
- The conservatory opens onto the enclosed rear garden which enjoys a westerly aspect, a lovely place to enjoy those long summer evenings.
- Offered with 'No Forward Chain', the seller already has a property to move into at the end of September
This three bedroom semi-detached property with driveway parking and attached garage can be found in a private position opposite woods in Caraway. As you enter the property there is a welcoming entrance hall with cloakroom off, stairs to the first floor and door into the sitting room. The sitting room has a bay window to the front looking out to the woods. From the sitting room double doors open into the kitchen/dining room which has been opened up and refitted with a range of modern white gloss units with built in fridge/freezer. Double doors open into the conservatory which has a utility area with space for the washing machine. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room plus the family bathroom. The rear garden whilst small enjoys a westerly aspect and is arranged with lawn and a paved patio area for outdoor dining. There is a rear door into the garage which has lots of roof storage space too with the driveway at the front providing off road parking. The vendor of this property already has a home to move into at the end of September so there will be no long delays waiting for them to find. Call today to book your viewing on 01489 579009
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_459969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.