3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCaraway, Whiteley
Sold STC £293,500
- Enjoying an enviable position opposite woodland, this home in Caraway offers the best of both worlds; less than 1/2 mile walk to the village centre with all it has to offer.
- There are three good size bedrooms, an en-suite shower room plus bathroom giving plenty of room for all the family.
- The modern re-fitted kitchen has been extended into the dining room so family meals can be a sociable affair.
- Whiteley Primary School is just a short walk away through Gull Coppice, as are the local shops, hairdressers and takeaways.
- The conservatory opens onto the enclosed rear garden which enjoys a westerly aspect, a lovely place to enjoy those long summer evenings.
- Offered with 'No Forward Chain', the seller already has a property to move into at the end of September
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_459969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.