3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIbsen Close, Whiteley, Fareham
Sold STC £265,000
- Situated in the heart of Whiteley, with footpaths and woodland just a short stroll from the front door there will be no shortage of activities on hand for all the family
- School, shops, doctors, park, not to mention access from both the motorway and Botley Road sides of Whiteley what more could you need
- Excellent family starter home, with the third bedroom perfectly proportioned for a nursery or office
- The spacious kitchen/diner is perfect space for catching over a family meal.
- With an en-suite shower, ground floor cloakroom and the family bathroom there'll be no queues in the morning
- There's parking for two cars on the driveway in front of the garage
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131783.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_459993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.