3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIbsen Close, Whiteley, Fareham
Sold STC £265,000
- Situated in the heart of Whiteley, with footpaths and woodland just a short stroll from the front door there will be no shortage of activities on hand for all the family
- School, shops, doctors, park, not to mention access from both the motorway and Botley Road sides of Whiteley what more could you need
- Excellent family starter home, with the third bedroom perfectly proportioned for a nursery or office
- The spacious kitchen/diner is perfect space for catching over a family meal.
- With an en-suite shower, ground floor cloakroom and the family bathroom there'll be no queues in the morning
- There's parking for two cars on the driveway in front of the garage
Situated on the sought after 'Sweethills' side of Whiteley within walking distance to all the local facilities this semi-detached house is sure to meet all your needs. The hallway opens to the comfortable sitting room with doorway to the kitchen/diner giving great family dining space. The conservatory is a real bonus too, leading out to the garden. There is also a cloakroom on the ground floor for guests. On the first floor the master bedroom has an en-suite shower & vanity unit, bedroom two is a good double and the third bedroom would make a super study or nursery with useful storage in the built in cupboards. The family bathroom is fitted with a classic white suite. Outside the enclosed rear garden has access out to the driveway which can accommodate 2-3 cars, for those with toys to store, whether they be for the kids or boys, there is a single garage with side door for easy access from the garden. The current owners have enjoyed the home for the last six years and are ready to pass it on to a new family to make their own.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131783.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_459993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.